Announcing PASSMN 2010 Executive Board Roles
Posted by denglishbi on December 2, 2009
This week the new PASSMN board members got together and the roles were assigned. Here are the positions for the upcoming year:
- Lara Rubbelke – Microsoft Liaison
- Dan English (Magenic) – Chair
- Jason Strate (Digineer) – Director of Program Development
- Eric Strom (Rels) – Director of Technology
- Gordon D’Souza (Solution Design Group, Inc.) – Director of Membership/Treasurer
- Mark Rocco – Director of Corporate Development
I want to thank everyone for a wonderful 2009 year and looking forward to an even better 2010 year with the upcoming launch of SQL Server 2008 R2 and the Microsoft 2010 products!
Don’t forget, this month our meeting is next Tuesday and we will be giving away a set of PASS Community Summit 2008 media – PASSMN December 8, 2009 Monthly Meeting.