The reason my blog postings have been reduced a bit lately is because of Twitter. When I come across new content and materials I post the information through my twitter account (http://twitter.com/denglishbi); It is more convenient and easy for me and I plan on using this method more and more over time.
I decided to go ahead do another catch-up for people that might be interested in some of the content that I have been checking out (and plus for when the tinyurl links stop working). So here is a list of some of the items over the past couple of months (these are in no particular order):
- Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Busines Intelligence 2010 (2009 version)
- Free eBook – First Look at Microsoft Office 2010 – 14 Chapters (XPS or PDF format available)
- PerformancePoint Services 2010 Unleashed "Rough Cuts" available (pre-order here)
- Microsoft release dates possibly leaked for future product releases beyond 2010
- Windows Azure Platform TCO and ROI calculator
- Hyper-V Information Worker 2010 (Beta2) – Office 2010, SharePoint 2010, SQL Server 2008, Project Server 2010, etc. (sorry, no SQL Server 2008 R2 or PowerPivot)
- Business Intelligence Executive Briefing – presentation introduces Microsoft’s vision for BI in the enterprise
- Silverlight 4 Training Course includes hands-on-labs, a video and a whitepaper
- VS 2010 and .NET Framework 4 Training Kit – January Release: includes presentations, hands-on labs, and demos
- Add the power of Bing search to your website or blog
- Windows Azure Platform Training Kit – December Update
- Sharepoint 2010 Beta Developer Training Kit – includes presentations, HOLs, videos, and code!
- APO for Microsoft Data Warehousing Quickstart – more great content and tons more available for migration material
- Good overview and training of SSRS 2008 and Report Builder 2.0
- Application Platform Optimization SQL Server Reporting and Analysis QuickStart
Hope you find some of these informational and helpful.