Free SQL Server Community January 2012 Training
Posted by denglishbi on January 13, 2012
I am running a little behind schedule after the New Year’s. If you missed any of the sessions just remember that they are recorded.
Head over to Pragmatic Works site and take a look at all of the training that is available for January – free training on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 11 a.m. EST.
- January 3, Brian Knight – Introduction to PowerPivot
- January 5, Mark Stacey – Analysis Services for the DBA
- January 10, Arie Jones – Master Data Services in SQL Server 2012
- January 12, K. Brian Kelley – Using PowerShell to Check Your SQL Server Security
- January 17, Hope Foley – Super-size Your SSIS Breakfast Sandwich: Performance Tuning 2012 SSIS Data Loads
- January 19, Devin Knight – Extending Reporting Services with Custom Code
- January 24, Mark Mortimore – Database Consolidation & Private Cloud Appliance – Available NOW!
- January 26, Eric Hanson – Performance Tuning with ColumnStore Indexes
- January 31, Mike Davis – Creating KPI’s, Actions, and Calculations in SSAS Cubes
If you miss a session they record them and you can check them out later on-demand in the webinar resource area.
So what are you waiting for, get registered for one of these spectacular webinars today – Webinar Registration.
Don’t forget, you can stay up-to-date on the training events through the PWFreeTraining twitter account as well.