Free SQL Server Community October 2011 Training
Posted by denglishbi on October 4, 2011
Head over to Pragmatic Works site and take a look at all of the training that is available in October – free training on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 11 a.m. EST.
- October 4, Shawn Harrison – Exploring the Map Tool in SSRS 2008 R2
- October 6, Troy Gallant – Indexing your Data Warehouse
- October 11, Bradley Schacht – Introduction to ETL Using SSIS
- October 13, Tom Brenneman – SQL Brand Building
- October 18, Brian Knight – Data Mining with the Data Mining Plugin for Excel
- October 20, Mark Brown – Beginning Development for Business – Part 1: Getting Your Feet Wet
- October 25, Ben Evans – Introduction to Design Patterns
- October 27, Mike Milligan – Speedy SSIS
If you miss a session they record them and you can check them out later on-demand in the webinar resource area.
They already have the line up going for November as well, so if you want to plan ahead you are all set. Just remember the disclaimer that the speakers are subject to change, so always check back to see what is going on.
So what are you waiting for, get registered for one of these spectacular webinars today – Webinar Registration.
Don’t forget, you can stay up-to-date on the training events through the PWFreeTraining twitter account as well.