Head over to Pragmatic Works site and take a look at all of the training that is available in June – free training on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 11 a.m. EST.
- June 2, Adam Jorgensen – Building Tier 1 SSAS Solutions for Maximum Performance
- June 7, Brad Schacht – Dynamic SSIS: Configurations, Expressions, and Variables
- June 9, Mark Stacey – GIS in SQL and SSRS using Statistics SA data
- June 14, Brian Knight – Introduction to MDX
- June 16, Ben Evans – Data Driven Website Design
- June 21, Jorge Segarra – Back that Thang Up!
- June 23, Shawn Harrison – Using Containers in SSIS
- June 28, Jamie Thompson – New SSIS Features and Enhancements in Denali
- June 30, Sherri McDonald – How awesome are my reports!!!
If you miss a session they record them and you can check them out later on-demand in the webinar resource area.
They already have the line up going for July as well, so if you want to plan ahead you are all set. Just remember the disclaimer that the speakers are subject to change, so always check back to see what is going on.
So what are you waiting for, get registered for one of these spectacular webinars today – Webinar Registration.
Don’t forget, you can stay up-to-date on the training events through the PWFreeTrainingtwitter account as well.