Free SQL Server Community April 2011 Training
Posted by denglishbi on March 31, 2011
Head over to Pragmatic Works site and take a look at all of the training that is available in April. The format has changed a bit to be setup for every Tuesday and Thursday at 11 a.m. EST (great idea to have a consistent schedule!) and they have a new logo and slogan “SQL Server Community free Training on the T’s”. There is also a new Twitter account you can follow to stay up-to-date on what is going on – PWFreeTraining.
- April 5, Shawn Harrison – Intro to Variables and Expressions in SSIS
- April 7, Mark Stacey – Using PerformancePoint and Visio to create Strategy maps
- April 12, Ben Evans & Robert Harris – .Net Revolutions
- April 14, Mark Stacey – Using Visio Services to visualise data in SharePoint
- April 19, Veronique Palmer – Understanding Site Wikis in SharePoint 2010
- April 21, Joe Salvatore – Reporting Services – Dissecting the Tablix
- April 26, Veronique Palmer – Mastering SharePoint Permissions
- April 28, Brian Knight – Business Intelligence in SharePoint 2010
If you miss a session they record them and you can check them out later on-demand in the webinar resource area.
They already have the line up going for May as well, so if you want to plan ahead you are all set. Just remember the disclaimer that the speakers are subject to change, so always check back to see what is going on.
So what are you waiting for, get registered for one of these spectacular webinars today – Webinar Registration.