SQLSaturday #58 – Minnesota 2010, Oct 29
Posted by denglishbi on August 13, 2010
Hello Twin Cities, are you ready for a free all day non-stop SQL Server event? Well guess what, you are in luck then because we are going to be having our 2nd annual PASSMN event and this year it will be under the ever famous SQLSaturday label. The official name is now SQLSaturday #5 – Minnesota 2010 and it will be held on Friday, October 29. Did I do a typo there? Nope, that is right, a SQLSaturday on a Friday. We are a little crazy up here in the north and like to change things up a bit.
So what do you need to know? Here is some of the key information to get you started:
- Event Date: Friday, October 29
- Event Time: 8 to 5 (this is still being worked on and will all be dependent on final schedule)
- Location: Mystic Lake Casino Hotel, 2400 Mystic Lake Blvd, Prior Lake, MN 55372
- Web site: http://sqlsaturday.com/58/eventhome.aspx
- Twitter Hashtag: #sqlsat58
- Sponsorship registration – http://sqlsaturday.com/58/sponsors.aspx
- Speaker session submission – http://sqlsaturday.com/58/callforspeakers.aspx
- Registration link – http://sqlsaturday.com/58/register.aspx
The web site is active and ready for business. We are actively looking for sponsors for the event and speakers. Please visit the site and take a look. For sponsorship information we have three levels designated – Bronze, Silver, and Gold and the details can be found here – Sponsorship Plan. We are also looking for volunteers, so during the registration submission you will see a spot on the form to let us know if you are interested in helping out at the event (like registration, directing traffic, collecting evaluations, coordinating the event, etc.).
So head on over to the site and let’s get this party started! I hope to see you there and feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions and there is a contact us email address for this event as well – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please spread the word – SQLSaturday #58 – Minnesota 2010 – let’s make this a fantastical SQL event!